Question:
Jewish Deli located in the area of las vegas?
Elrod
2012-08-31 08:34:45 UTC
Hello everyone out there, especially the jewish. Does anyone out there in Las Vegas know of a Jewish Deli in the surrounding area. I am Jewish and I just moved here from Miami Beach where there is many and once I moved here I can't find any. Thanks
Three answers:
postal p
2012-08-31 08:40:36 UTC
Casba Kosher Restaurant & Deli

855 E Twain Ave Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89169 ยป (702) 791-3344
Feivel
2012-08-31 16:12:17 UTC
Panini Cafe (This one is the most popular)

(702) 558-6555

2521 S Fort Apache Rd, #100,

Las Vegas, NV

Sababa

(702) 547-5556

3220 S Durango Dr, #B1,

Las Vegas, NV

Jerusalem Grill

(702) 341-5555

4825 W Flamingo Rd,

Las Vegas, NV

Kosher Chinese Restaurant

(702) 309-5971

1040 E Flamingo Rd,

Las Vegas, NV

Haifa Restaurant (this one is Glatt Kosher)

(702) 940-8000

855 E Twain Ave, Ste 101,

Las Vegas, NV

Yafo Kosher Restaurant

(702) 369-5678

3049 Las Vegas Blvd S, Unit 5n,

Las Vegas, NV

Kosher on the Grill

(702) 570-5003

8665 W Flamingo Rd, Ste 107,

Las Vegas, NV
?
2012-09-01 23:51:09 UTC
Welcome and good luck.

The problem is the bread never will taste the same as back east. I am from north Jersey and the hard water here makes it impossible to get good bread. Bagels stink, they should not even call them Bagels out here.

On the plus side, burritos are a great substitute. The weather is fantastic and taxes are my pleasure to pay here compared to NJ. Welcome and hope you find a nice place.